- The tool is used to secure and maintain TDC timing alignment when the cam belt is serviced or removed for other front-engine or cylinder head service tasks.
- Kit Includes:
A set of two locking / adjustment fixtures that interface with the camshafts
12-mm (diameter) x 40-mm long pin for locating the crankshaft at TDC (Top Dead Center) when timing the engine or servicing the timing belt or flywheel / drive plate.
Special 3/8" drive socket designed specifically to adjust the variable valve timing on the exhaust camshaft to the base position when performing timing belt or other front-engine service on Audi 3.0L, 5 valve engines.
- This tool only work on Audi A4 and A6 platforms from 2000-2004 3.0L V6 AVK series of engines. It is not applicable to any 5-valve engines.
- Camshaft Locking Tools (2) - OEM T40030
- Crankshaft Locking Tool - OEM T40026
- Camshaft Sprocket adjusting tool - OEM T40028