Rugged Solid State electronic voltage detector. Needs no wire or clip connector to ground. Safe around automotive micro-comuters.
Simple to Use:
- Hold tester in one hand and place other hand on bare metal (grounded) part of vehicle.
- Place the tester point onto connector or through insulation of wire to be tested.
- The 8002 will light, sound and vibrate when positive voltage (hot wire) is detected.
- V-Groove needle accessory prevents the tester point from side-slipping when piercing wire's insulation, and can be removed for testing hard to reach places.
- No ground wire or clip required.
- 1Ohms minimum input impedance, current draw of 20 microamps at 24 volts.
- Operates on DC voltages between 3 and 28 volts.
- Light, buzzer and vibration indicator.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Long life size "N" alkaline batteries included. Duracell type MN9100.
- Solid State lamp for lifetime lasting performance.
- 5.75"L x 0.625"DIA.
: California prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/