- The free wheeling mechanism is used for transporting vehicles with failed ISM.
- Raise vehicle (on lift or using vehicle jack) and remove either the left or right rear wheel.
- Install the Free wheeling adapter to the rear axle of the vehicle with the five supplied Allen screws and tighten to a torque of 80Nm.
- Mount the original vehicle wheel to the Free wheeling adapter using the original wheel bolts and torque to 80 Nm.
- With the free wheeling adapter, installed the vehicle can now be rolled to a desired location or onto a flatbed vehicle transporter without any difficulty.
- BENZ OEM No.: 164 589 03 63 00
- BENZ Model 164.122/125/175/177/186/822/825/871.
- Model 251.122/125/165/175/177